Millions of people use sites like Yelp and TripAdvisor to find restaurants or plan vacations. Getting the inside scoop from those who have been there before you just makes sense. So why wouldn’t you do the same thing when you look for a mortgage? Isn’t a loan you might be stuck with for the next 30 years worth a little research?
We think so. And not only do we at LendingTree like to provide you, the consumer, with up-to-date mortgage lender ratings, we like to highlight and reward the lenders that have achieved the highest accolades from people like you.
Drum roll, please…..
The winners are:
1. Pacific Beneficial Mortgage Company
2. Sebonic Financial
3. HomePlus Mortgage
4. New Penn Financial
5. Innovative Funding Services
6. Affinity Mortgage, LLC
7. Statewide Mortgage, LLC
8. DLJ Financial, Inc.
9. Reliance First Capital, LLC
10. FirstSouth Mortgage, LLC
Congratulations to our 3rd quarter top-rated mortgage lenders! Keep up the good work!
LendingTree is the nation's leading online loan marketplace providing consumers an easy way to shop and compare funding for life's matters. With LendingTree's marketplace, you can connect with multiple lenders that compete for your business. You can also find an array of credit based tools and tips on LendingTree, including free monthly credit scores to help you stay empowered financially.
- 15 Things to Know About Your New EMV Credit Card Chip 5,751 views
- How Do You Compare Personal Loans and Get the Best Deal? 2,589 views
- Review: Top Cards Offering Long 0% Introductory Interest Terms 2,503 views
- Avoiding the 5 Most Common Mishaps People Encounter when Buying a Home 2,308 views
- Should You Give Out Your Social Security Number to Get a Mortgage Quote? 2,126 views
- Three Things in Life that Are Always Worth the Loan 2,039 views
- Your Mortgage GPS: Step-by-Step Directions for Getting a Mortgage 1,478 views