At the LendingTree blog, our aim is to entertain, inform and inspire our readers to make smart decisions about their home loan and personal finance needs. Here is how you can contribute:
Share your comments
We encourage relevant online comments, questions and conversations that contribute to a safe and thoughtful learning environment. We welcome comments that:
(1) Add value to the conversation
(2) Treat others with courtesy
(3) Respect intellectual property rights
(4) Disagree without being disagreeable
This blog is moderated by our social media staff, and they have discretion over what comments are posted. To have your comments approved for public display, you must comply with the following terms when commenting or submitting content to the LendingTree blog:
You MAY NOT:
(1) Engage in rants, harassment or speech that could be construed as libelous, defamatory or derogatory.
(2) Use profanity.
(3) Plagiarize or violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
(4) Post personal information, such as social security numbers or telephone numbers, that might compromise your own privacy or the privacy of others.
(5) Post links to spyware or malware.
(6) Solicit community members for commercial interests.
(7) Add repetitive, blind or baseless commentary in order to obtain backlinks for SEO or for any other purposes.
(8) Impersonate any other person.
(9) Use the LendingTree blog for any unlawful purpose.
If your comment is aimed at a specific LendingTree customer service issue, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about these policies or why any content was modified or removed, please contact email@example.com.
Write for us
Do you have experience writing about topics related to the home buying experience, home maintenance, loans, finance news or personal finance?
For consideration, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, resume and links to recent blogs posts or articles that you have written.